7.13.2006

Why Start a Business?

I am one of the many women who want to take the plunge into starting a business. I think the easy part was determining what I wanted to do. I had too many ideas to choose from and therefore, the difficult part was deciding on which avenue to pursue. The more difficult part seems to be taking the idea from just my vision to an actual operating business. I would love to hear from women business owners or those women in the process of starting a business or maybe just thinking about it. Why did you decide to start your business?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I started my own business simply for peace, freedom and creative control. I spent many years giving to companies or functioning in managerial roles. I simply wanted to do what I want, how I want, when I want and be creative in the process.